Tuesday, September 1, 2009



Just to explain, since so many people asked yesterday: Kevin and I discussed the China trip about a month ago, discussing whether he should travel with me (work concerns), whether Frannie should travel with me, should I go solo, should I take a friend, etc. We decided that Frannie, more than anyone, needs to bond with Gracie, she needs to see her grieve, she needs to help comfort her and help her assimilate. I don't think I could spend two weeks without her anyway. Kevin's work is so busy right now that giving up two weeks' worth of income would be too much. So we prayed and discussed who would be willing and able to join me -- Nancy agreed right away so here we go, off to China for the "Girls Gone Wild in Guangzhou" trip.

6 comments:

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

I can see the MTV special now! Watch out Shamin Isle - here come's the Fam o' Frannie!!! I am SO excited to watch you all go again!!! Are you stopping by in Xian to see Sally and visit the "O"?

Carrie said...

Oh man I want to go to that party! Oh well I hope i am right behind you!

Karen said...

Thanks for creating and sharing the blog-- I'll keep you all in my prayers. Can't wait to read the stories.

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

I am so excited for you and can't wait to watch your journey! Blessings as you get ready!!!

DAVID AND AMY VENN'S WEBSITE said...

How awesome!! I am so very excited for you guys!! Hope all goes well!!
Amy

Anonymous said...

I'm about to go home to watch the Gators win their first game of the season, with Gator Gramps! Sold lots of orange and blue beads today. Do you have appropriate apparel to dress Gracie in??? Better take a few gator tats for her and Frannie to bond in!!! xox Aunt Peggy