Monday, September 7, 2009

Pray for Frannie


Frannie woke up on Thursday with a fever. She had no other symptoms except clinging to me so I took her to the doctor who said her throat was red and just told me to give her Tylenol. She has not been sleeping well at all, waking up crying in her sleep about every hour. Well about 2am I heard her choking/coughing and I knew she had developed something new -- this is obviously not good news for travel in two days, but more importantly, China has been quarantining people who come in from the U.S. with fevers and suspected Swine Flu. Frannie needs prayers.

9 comments:

Briana's Mom said...

I am saying a prayer for her right now. I'm so sorry. :(

Joan (Nana) said...

Sure hoping our prayers will be answered and she is better soon

Two Blue Rooms said...

Oh no!
I hope she is feeling much better by the time you leave!
I am a nervous wreck right now myself, hoping that everyone stays healthy before our trip.
Hugs to you all!
Kim

Bushnell Girls said...

Oh no oh no oh no! Triaminic has always worked wonders on my kids' symptoms... and puts them to sleep for a few hours as well! We will be praying that the bug leaves her alone soon, and that she is cool as a cucumber before you travel.

Peggy Ward said...

Yea man, I'm praying!!!

Peggy Ward said...

p.s. check out Jim's blog - he has a new entry from Costa Rica www.onelifeexpeditions.blogspot.com

Donna said...

Get some anitbiotics in that girl whether she needs them or not! My 2 cents of course :)

Laura said...

Ellen,
I will be continuing to say prayers for Frannie. Have a safe journey and I cant wait to meet your daughter Grace.

Carrie said...

Praying right now! Can't they give antibotics at least for the sympotms sometimes although it won't clear it up totally it helps! My Dr has given it to one of my kids once when we had to travel! Praying for you all!